Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast – Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast collects, and the ways in which Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast uses that personal information.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will have the file names [insert file names, e.g. cookie1.txt and cookie2.txt].
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Personal information collection
Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website ;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website ;
- information about transactions carried out over this website ;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast.
Using personal information
Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Ore a Tava House Bed and Breakfast
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org